UNILAG Business School Executive MBA Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session-Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) was set up to advance the culture of excellence in business education by the University of Lagos.
About University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) Program
The University’s strategic location and capabilities provide a unique environment that is conducive for executive education and learning. The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required not only to be effective managers but also to become transformational business leaders in our dynamic and competitive business world.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
EMBA programme offers a range of exciting courses that are designed to meet the practical needs of today’s global business and are continually evolving to remain relevant. Our inductive learning approach involves interactive teaching and case studies that expose our partners (participants) to the day-to-day real-life challenges in the workplace.
The specific objectives of the EMBA programme include:
- Providing an environment that inspires innovative problem-solving among students with the support of experienced academics and industry practitioners.
- Enabling managers to develop the capacity to think with the clarity and develop feasible solutions that promote the wellbeing of their organization, community and society.
- Exposing student to the knowledge, skills and attributes required for effective management and leadership beyond the workshop.
Any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the EMBA programme:
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved University.
- HND with a minimum of credit with PGD from an approved Institution.
- Professional qualifications, such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIN, ACIPM, AMNIM and ACIB with PGD.
- In addition to any of the (item i-iii) above, candidates must have 5 credit passes ‘O’level (including English and Mathematics) and at least, 7 years post qualification work experience. Experience in senior managerial/ Administrative Position will be an added advantage.
- Acceptable performance at the selection interview conducted by ULBS.
24 months consisting of 6 semesters of 16 weeks each (Friday: 5:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.; Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.; Remote/Online learning inclusive).
Lectures, case studies and presentations, intensive lecture week of five days holds from Monday to Friday, once in each of the semesters, preparatory to assessment. Our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
COMMENCEMENT AND GRADUATION DATES:
5th September 2020 and 4th September 2022
Monday, 2nd March, 2020 – Friday, 10th July, 2020
Monday, 31st August, 2020
The curriculum offers participants with a diverse background, core courses that provide a broad and solid foundation in general management as well as the opportunity to select from electives that deepen knowledge in specialized business areas of their choice.
For further information, kindly contact: Adefarakan, Samson (Mr.) Administrative Secretary, University of Lagos Business School (ULBS)
Tel: 08037225223, 07051174444, 07055960077- (weekdays / 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.)
WhatsApp & SMS:+2348023034954
OR visit the ULBS office 3rd floor, UNILAG Alumni Jubilee House (GTBank), University of Lagos. Akoka. Lagos.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.If Insideschool Nigeria has helped you, you can help us too. Please share this post, There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Thank you
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us
FRAUD ALERT: Do not pay Application fees or Money into any individual's account. All applications and payments are to be done via the respective school website. Thank you.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.