UNILORIN post UTME 2020: This is to inform all applicant that the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening application forms for the 2020/2021 have commenced. All candidate are to know that UNILORIN post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Latest Update on UNILORIN Post-UTME Registrations: Registration for the University of Ilorin Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has been extended till 31st October, 2020.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Note: Only candidates who made the university their first choice in the last UTME and had the required cut-off mark of 180 and above are eligible to apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st October, 2020.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
- If not qualified for the original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
- Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ’A’ level or Awaiting results). Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
- Click on the make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay. Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to
avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left-hand side of your screen enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click login
- If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
- click on next step button to continue, then click OK on the message dialogue box, after filling all necessary details;
- click submit button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- The step by step Registration Procedure in (1 – 7) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s)
from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK when concluded;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
- Click on save when concluded;
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME 2020 registration, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us