UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session-University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2000. See full details below;
(Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME
- A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- Click here to access requirements for various programmes.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Interested Applicants should follow the instruction below
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829