UNIOSUN Postpones Harmattan Semester Assessment-The management of Osun State University led by the Vice-chancellor, Professor Labode Popoola has recently postponed the continuous assessment test for the 2019/2020 harmattan semester scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 10th June due to the hard time that the pandemic has caused people especially our primary stakeholders.
Speaking on the postponement, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Labode Popoola said the management has received series of letters and emails from stakeholders expressing the hardship that the pandemic has really caused them and which has caused the delay in the registration of the students. In view of this, as a student-friendly University, “we hereby postpone the online continuous assessment earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 10th June 2020. The new date for the commencement of the continuous assessment is now Wednesday, 17th June 2020”.
“We believe that the one-week postponement will give students another opportunity to quickly complete their registrations online and prepare for the online continuous assessment.”
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
“All parents and guardians are hereby implored to ensure their children/wards complete their registration on or before 12 midnight on Sunday, 14th June 2020, and continue all preparations for the online Continuous assessment as the University portal for registration will close by 12 midnight on Sunday.”
In the same vein, The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Labode Popoola while addressing the student leaders on Tuesday, 9th of June at the main campus of the University on the matter, expressed the management’s eagerness to support the students with the allocation of required gadgets and loading of data for bonafide students of the University to ease the burden of data and minimize connectivity issues.
“We understand that students are currently going through some financial hard times in purchasing data and connecting with their lecturers. In view of this, the management of UNIOSUN has kick-started plans to provide data for all registered students and gadgets for interested students of the University to be able to access standard educational activities virtually. It is a sacrifice that everyone needs to make and I will advise you to make it so as to graduate at the right time. Our lecturers too are equally sacrificing a whole lot for you to be able to finish in record time” Professor Popoola added.
The student leaders at the meeting were all thrilled with the Management’s decision to support them and pray for more success for the management and the Institution.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us