UNIPORT Coastal Engineering Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 -University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Research is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for UNIPORT Coastal Engineering Postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Graduate Programmes of the Center for Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Research:
- PGD in Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering
- M.Sc in Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering
- M.Sc in Coastal Technology Management
AIM: The aim of the Post Graduate Programmes is to produce graduates with broad-based training required as experts in Geotechnical and Coastal Engineering professionally proffering solutions to the problems facing our onshore and offshore environments.
UNIPORT Geotechnical and Coastal Engineering Postgraduate Admission Requirements & Other Info.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: To be admitted into the PGD Programme a candidate must possess a minimum of a Third Class Degree in Civil, Mechanical, & Marine Engineering or other related Engineering Discipline.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
For the MSc in Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Programme, a candidate must possess either a first degree in Civil Engineering and Coastal Engineering having a minimum of Second Class lower division (minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent) OR a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Civil, Geotechnical and Coastal Engineering with a minimum of an Upper Credit Pass (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or its equivalent).
The requirement for MSc in Coastal Technology Management Programme, a candidate must possess either a first degree in Engineering and other relevant Science Disciplines from any recognized University having a minimum of Second Class lower division (minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent) OR a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Engineering and other relevant Science Disciplines having a minimum of an Upper Credit Pass (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or its equivalent) for MSc Coastal Technology Management Programme.
PROGRAMME DURATION: The Programme duration for the PGD Programme, the full-time option is 12 calendar months while the part-time option is 24 calendar months. For the MSc Programmes, the full-time option is 12 calendar months while the part-time option is 24 calendar months.
STRUCTURE OF PROGRAMMES: Programmes shall be administered on a modular basis with each module taught for 40 hours per week. Examination for a Course is taken after the Lectures on Saturdays, while the Continuous Assessment is done within the lecture periods as Practical reports, Test, Group Discussions, Field Trips reports and Assignments.
AWARD OF DEGREES: Successful students depending on the Programme of study shall be awarded PGD in Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering or MSc. in Geotechnical and Coastal Engineering or MSc in Coastal Technology Management.
How to Apply UNIPORT Coastal Engineering Postgraduate Form
Application forms can be obtained from the Center for Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Research, RM 310 ETF Gas Engr.r Buiding, University of Port Harcourt. A non-refundable application fee of twenty-five thousand naira (
N 25,000.00) should be made to the following account details:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank, PLC
Account name: Centre for Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Research
Account Number: 1017244229
Completed application form along with the evidence of payment must be returned to the Director, Centre for Geotechnical & Coastal Engineering Research, the University of Port Harcourt on or before Friday, 25th September 2020 either in person or by email.xxxxxxxxx
FOR ENQUIRES: Please call: 08055943566; 08141951473 or 2ASema2il: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
You Way Want to Check This Out:
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us