The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 2018/2019 academic session PRE-DEGREE SCIENCES PROGRAMME.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Pre-Degree Programme.
Candidates must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
UNIJOS Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Education, Medical Lab Science (MLS), Biochemistry, Science Lab Technology (SLT), Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
How to Obtain UNIJOS Pre-Degree Form
Application forms are available online on the University Website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only through Remita.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Stage One: To generate remita number, log into www.remita.net
- Click ‘pay Federal Government Agency’.
- Enter University of Jos
- Select “Remedial Science” as name of service/purpose.
- Enter the following:
- Level: – 001
- Amount: – N10,000.00
- Department: – Remedial Science
- Faculty: – Remedial Science/French program.
- Session: – 2018
- App. No/Matric/JAMB/Form No: RS 2018
- Payer’s Name: – e.g. Abiola Ahmed Okonkwo
- Payer’s email: –
- Payer’s Phone No: ____________
Payment of N10,000 can be from Remita Site: Choose your preferred payment option i.e. ATM mobile wallet, verve, visa or master cards etc and use the RRR number to pay or visit any Bank and pay N10,000.00 using the RRR generated from remitta.net
- To complete the admission form, Applicant should visit the link; mis.unijos.edu.ng,look for application forms, click create account and select Remedial Science and enter all fields required using a valid e-mail address and password. After creating the account, applicants should log in again to mis.unijos.edu.ng look for ‘application forms’ and then click ‘continue registration’.
- The applicant enters details of payment for purchase of the application form which should include:
- RRR Number (Remita Retrieval Number)
- Amount paid = N10,000.00
- Transaction Date:
- The applicant MUST click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the completed application form online and waits for confirmation SMS and or email for successful application.
- On receipt of the confirmation SMS and or email, the applicant logs in with his/her account/details or e-mail and personal address to view his/her completed application and print a copy for reference purpose.
In case of inquiry contact the Head of Department of Remedial Sciences, University of Jos on phone Number: 08036843775 or The Secretary, Department of Remedial Sciences on 08033661070).
Deadline: Not Specified.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us