This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they are all required to pay an acceptance fee of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only).
How to Pay UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Fee.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of N30, 000 and follow the link below for payment of acceptance fee
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link
- Enter Registration Number (i.e Form#)
- Click on the Make Payment Button
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR
Go with the e-payment receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Postgraduate School, to obtain an official receipt. Then report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for the screening and documentation exercises.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us