UNIZIK part-time form 2020– The 2020/2021 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Part-Time Degree Admission Form is now sales. Keep reading to see the courses, requirements and how to obtain UNIZIK part-time form 2020 below.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply. Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Modern and European Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion and Human Relations
- Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Adult Education with Options
a. Adult Education/Accountancy
b. Adult Education/Economics
c. Adult Education/Marketing
d. Adult Education/Mass Communication
e. Adult Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
a. Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
b. Educational Management & Policy/Business Administration
c. Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
d. Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
e. Educational Management & Policy/Computer Science
f. Educational Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
g. Educational Management & Policy/Economics
h. Educational Management & Policy/English
i. Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
j. Educational Management & Policy/History
k. Educational Management & Policy/Entrepreneurship
- Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
- Department of Educational Foundations with Options
a. Educational Foundations/English
b. Educational Foundations/Political Science
c. Educational Foundations/Economics
d. Educational Foundations/Igbo
e. Educational Foundations/French
f. Educational Foundations/History
- Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
a. Guidance & Counselling
b. Guidance & Counselling/Biology
c. Guidance & Counselling/Health
- Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
a. Human Kinetics
b. Health Education
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Science Education with Options
a. Science Education/Biology
b. Science Education/Chemistry
c. Science Education/Integrated Science
d. Science Education/Mathematics
e. Science Education/Physics
f. Science Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational Education with Options
a. Business Education/Accounting
b. Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
c. Business Education/Secretarial Technology
d. Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
e. Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
f. Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Cooperative Economic and Management
- Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Physics and Industrial Physics
F. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
How to Obtain UNIZIK Part-Time Admission Form 2020.
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N12,000 for an application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 4th December 2020.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday, December 12, 2020.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Sale of forms commences on Friday, August 21, 2020, and ends on Friday, December 4, 2020.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday, December 12, 2020.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Monday, September 14 to Friday, December 4, 2020, at 8.00 am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, December 5, 2020, at 8 am at the University Digital Library.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday, December 12, 2020, by 8:00 am at the University Digital Library
NOTE: The examination into UNIZIK part-time 2020 would be computer-based. Candidates should come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not take the Test.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us