UNN Direct Entry Form – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN direct entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the procedure outlined below to register for the UNN Direct Entry Form.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise. Keep reading to see the requirement and how to apply for UNN Direct Entry Form.
Registration exercise for the UNN Direct Entry form commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on August 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Direct Entry
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
[irp posts=”226446″ name=”University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced”]
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Direct Entry Registration Procedure
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
- Download the UNN Past Question and Answers.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Schedule
DAY EIGHT: TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2021
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (ALL FACULTIES), FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
VENUE 1: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Medicine and Surgery
- Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Health Sciences and Technology
- 1: pm – 3:00 pm
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Social Sciences
VENUE II: CENTRE FOR DISTANCE AND e-LEARNING, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Vocational-Technical Education
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Environmental Studies
- Business Administration
- 1:00pm – 3:00 pm
- MOP UP
UNN DE Screening Requirements
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.
UNN DE Screening Deadline: January 15, 2021.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829