UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME– The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby invites the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise.
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2020/2021 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Subjects & Schedule.
The Date for Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is 28th Oct. to 30 Oct. 2020.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3),ENUGU.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form.APPLY HERE
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to email@example.com
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us