UNN inter University Transfer Form – The University of Nigeria, UNN Inter-University Transfer Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. The minimum GPA is 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale. The cost for this form is N195,000. The deadline for the application form is now 16th September, 2019.
UNN inter University Transfer Form
This is to inform undergraduates that wish to complete their degree programmes at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that they can now apply for the university inter-university application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application form for UNN Inter-University Transfer is available online.
UNN Inter-University Transfer Guidelines & Eligibility.
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
- Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or on-line verification as the case may be.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the University.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- All application for inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session should be received on or before 31st August, 2018.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
How to Apply for UNN inter University Transfer Form.
- Visit UNN APPLICATION PORTAL
- Locate the “Inter-University Transfer Forms” and click Generate Payment Invoice to generate the application form
- Enter your Phone Number and click sign-in
- Fill the form with the required information and click SUBMIT to generate your Application Payment Invoice.
- Take note of your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- You can either proceed to any bank and make payment with REMITA or Pay with your ATM Card/Webpay
- After successful payment, Complete your application by CLICKING HERE
- Enter Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and CLICK SUBMIT
- Fill the form with the required details and click submit.
- To Re-print your application form, visit HERE.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Print the form and submit to the Registry (Admissions) along with a copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch card(s), and forward the last page of the form to your current University Registrar for completion to confirm release from your current University.
- The “release form” should be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your Current Registrar.
- Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed.
Cost of Application.
The cost for this application form is One Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand naira (N195,000.00) only.
Online registration commences on 15th July, 2019 and ends on 16th September, 2019.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us