UNTH Admission Form 2020/2021- How to Apply: This is to inform the general public that the sales of admission forms into the (UNTH) Ituku Ozalla, Enugu has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programme;
- School of Nursing
- School of Midwifery
- Post-Basic Ophthalmic
- Post-Basic Peri Operative
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNTH ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021
You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
1. Candidates are to visit https://schools.unthportal.org/son/
2. Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start the application
3. Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain a PIN to be used for verification
4. Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
5. Preview your application details
6. Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
7. If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted).
8. To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
9. After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to the school with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
1. To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
2. Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
You can also make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
You should have either an Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card, VISA or Verve card
Enter Student’s information and click on InterSwitch Payment option
Enter the amount and click on Next, You will be directed to the payment gateway page.
On the PAYMENTS gateway, select your Card type and provide Card details, pin and other information that is required
You’ll be redirected to a Status page, where you can view the status of your transaction.
If your transaction is successful, Copy the receipt number and go back to the portal to complete registration.
Dial *732# on your phone (available only on all mobile networks in Nigeria)
Select Pay Merchant
Select UNTH and follow the prompts
Visit any ReadyCash Mobile Money agent.
ADMISSION FORM PRICE
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE FOR UNTH Admission Form 2020/2021
Written Exam Date: To be Announced.
Venue: School of Nursing, UNTH (Old Site), Enugu
Submission Fee: N2,000 (2,000 cash to be paid at School of Nursing for Submission)
BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTOCARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us