UPTH Post-Basic Nursing Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Post-Basic Nursing Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) is now selling forms for admission into its post-basic nursing programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 12-months Past-Basic Diploma Programme in Paediatric and Accident & Emergency Nursing in the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt, for 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission Requirements For UPTH Post-Basic Nursing
- Applicants for admission into the programmes must possess the following: SSCE with 5 credits in not more than two sittings. These must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology (not Health Science) physics and chemistry. A combination of NECO and WAEC acceptable.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife with a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience.
- B.NSc with a PGDE is an added advantage.
Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualification and performance at the entrance examination and oral interview.
How to Apply For UPTH Post-Basic Nursing
Interested and qualified candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000:00 (Ten thousand naira) only to:
- Sterling Bank (UPTH Branch) A/C No.: 0008832930 for Paediatric Programme and
- Sterling Bank (UPTH Branch) A/C No.: 0029875947 for Accident & Emergency Programme
Present the teller to the School Bursar, for the issuance of an official receipt, and on presentation of evidence of such payment, obtain an application form from the Administration Office of the School of either Post Basic Paediatric Nursing or Post Basic Accident & Emergency Nursing, as the case may be.
Completed application forms, with photocopies of all relevant documents, are to reach the Coordinator of the Programme of choice (Paediatric or Accident & Emergency), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies on or before Friday, 31st July 2020.
Entrance Exam/Interview Date
UPTH Post-Basic Nursing Entrance Examination will hold in the SPBNS Auditorium as follows:
- Wednesday, 26th August 2020 for Paediatric Nursing Programme,
- Thursday, 27th August 2020 for Accident & Emergency Nursing Programme
TIME: 10:00 am prompt each day
Applicants should bring along writing materials for the examination. Mobile phones are not allowed into the examination hall. Applicants are to bring along original copies of their certificates and valid practising licenses for the interview.
Applicants are to make necessary arrangement for their accommodation and feeding throughout the duration of their interview.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us