Aspiring candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination WAEC GCE 2020 for Private Candidates, 2019 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration will commence on 15th October, 2019 and will end on December 31 2019.
The First Series will be an urban-based examination. TWENTY FOUR (24) subjects would be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the WAEC GCE 2020 registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Tuesday, October 15, 2019 to Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
How to Apply for the 2019 WAEC GCE.
Interested candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information software VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: All candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: All candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination.
The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
GUIDELINES FOR THE WAEC GCE 2020
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with a mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted..
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us