WAEC GCE Registration form 2021 [First Series January/February] is out – The general public is by this announcement informed that the WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021 first Series e-registration portal is now open for application from intending candidates to apply online. See the requirement, waec GCE registration 2021 closing date, waec GCE 2021 timetable and how to apply for WAEC GCE Registration form 2021 below.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), began the conduct of two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates in 2021.
The first series of 2021 will be conducted in February 2021. The 36 Subjects will be available for the Examination.
Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the link –www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the WAEC GCE Registration form 2020 procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
- WAEC GCE registration period begins on 21st December 2020 and ends on 10th February 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
NOTE: Candidates should also note that the 2021 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
How to Register for WAEC GCE Registration form 2021.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) are hereby informed that the Second Series registration will be online.
Intending candidates for the WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES, 2021 – SECOND SERIES, should please note that centres in examination towns, which turn out to be unviable at the end of the entry period, will be merged with a viable centre in the nearest examination town.
Mode of Payment
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
|Access Bank Plc||First Bank of Nig. Plc.||Sterling Bank Plc||Zenith Bank Plc|
|Access (Diamond) Bank Plc||First City Monument Bank Plc||Skye Bank Plc||Union Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|Ecobank Ltd||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc||Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc||United Bank for Africa Plc|
|Fidelity Bank Plc||Heritage Bank Plc||Standard Chartered Bank Plc||Unity Bank Plc|
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
NOTE: Sales of the PIN for WAEC GCE Second Series Batch Examination is still obtainable via Remita Platform. Visit http://bit.ly/remitawaec to buy yours.
After PIN purchase, registration to be completed at https://registration.waecdirect.org/SecondSeries/
WAEC GCE form 2021 Registration Process
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration.
- This will serve as their photo-card during the examination.
- The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card.
- Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Candidates with Disabilities and Impairment: Candidates with disabilities /impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Walk-in Candidates: Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25.000.00) only.
Completion of Registration: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration
- WAEC GCE Timetable
- WAEC Past Question and Answer
- Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Online
- How to Register for WAEC GCE via UBA Bank USSD Code & Leo
General Information on WAEC GCE Registration form
- All candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
If you have any question about WAEC GCE Registration form and process kindly use the comment box below. Do not worry we will reply you .
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us