YABATECH Degree Sandwich Admission Form- Yaba College of Technology (YABTECH), School Of Technical Education In affiliation with, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its B.Sc (Ed) Degree Part-Time/Sandwich programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Yaba College of Technology
Yaba College of Technology, popularly known as YABATECH, was founded in 1947, and is Nigeria’s first higher educational institution. It is located in Yaba, Lagos. It has a student enrollment of over 16,000.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Yaba College of Technology was established in 1947 as a successor of Yaba Higher College. It attained autonomous status in 1969 by virtue of Decree 23 which granted it the mandate to provide full-time and part-time courses of instruction and training in technology, applied science, commerce and management, agricultural production and distribution; and for research.
Yaba College of Technology is the first higher institution in Nigeria to establish a Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, with linkages with the world of commerce and industry. The centre offers compulsory courses which must be taken by all students throughout their stay in the college.
Yabatech Part-Time Courses
SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION B.SC (EDU.) IN:
- Business Education
YABATECH Sandwich Admission Entry Requirements.
Four-year Programme Requirements:
- ND/NCE, HND at not less than credit level.
- 5 O’ level credit or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
Five-year Programme Requirements:
- 5 O’level papers/subjects or its equivalent level which must include English language and Mathematics at not more than 2sittings.
How to Apply for YABATECH Degree Sandwich Admission FormAPPLY HERE
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us