YMSUK Post UTME Form 2020 – Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. We have outlined the requirements and how to Apply for YMSUK Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
YMSUK Post UTME Form 2020
For UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the programme applied as stated below:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
|PROGRAMMES||UTME CUT-OFF MARKS|
||220 and above|
||180 and above|
||170 and above|
||160 and above|
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screen PORTAL
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL.
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programmes.
How to Apply for YMSUK Post UTME Screening Form.
- The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 26th August 2020, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th October 2020 at midnight.
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as of the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME Screening Details.
- Date of Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E would be communicated later.
- Candidates would be requested to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials as well the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
- Comprehensive list of admitted candidates would be uploaded on the University Portal where Candidates can access with their Login Credentials.
If you have any question about YMSUK Post UTME Form, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us