YouWin Registration 2021 (YouWin connect) Portal is now for application from suitable candidates. See How to Apply for YouWin Application Online.
YouWin is a youth development scheme, established in Nigeria by the Goodluck Jonathan – led government to empower Nigerian Youths. YouWin stands for Youth Enterprise With Innovation In Nigeria. The program is a Private and Public initiative that finances outstanding business plans for the young, aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
While the main aim of other government social reinvestment programs are aimed to alleviate poverty or help vulnerable Nigerians who are living in object poverty, the YouWin program aims at helping those who already have business or those who have great business plan to set up irrespective of their social or political views but with the main objective which is to create jobs.
How Much Will I Be Given in YouWin connect 2021/2022
If you are able to write a good business plan that you have passion for or you are able to present a convincing business plan that is already existing then you stand a chance of winning 1 million to 10 million naira. That is good news right? Why not start writing that business Plan. If you need help with your business plan kindly use our Contact us Page.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
YouWin connect Official Portal
The YouWin team maintain only one official portal which is www.youwin.org.ng. Applicant are expected to sign up first before accessing the YouWin. there are many misleading websites that appears like the one above but you must take note of this one we stated here.
YouWin Application Requirements 2021/2022
For those who wants to know what it will take them before their application will be accepted should note the following:
- Age: the program is only open for those who are 20 and 45 years of age.
- Nationality : you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Business location :your business location must be in Nigeria
- Business plan: you must have a solid business plan that is capable of providing employment for Nigerians
Businesses plan you can’t apply for YouWin connect 2021/2022
Please note that not all business plan is allow in the program. So if your business fall among this mention below kindly do apply;
- If you are presenting a gambling business plan it won’t be accepted
- If your business is related to the sale, repair or fabrication of weapon or anything that can cause harm don’t apply.
- If you engage in the sale of hot drink, alcohol, beverages, tobacco don’t apply.
How To Apply For YouWin Business Plan Competition 2021/2022
This is the most interesting aspect of this article everyone has been waiting for, which is how to apply for YouWin business plan. To apply kindly follow the step listed below;
STEP 1 – REGISTER to get login details
Log on to ==>> https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. Fill up the necessary details they asked you. Make it brief but try to list your points. Please as you fill don’t forget to save it at each point.
You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application. At the end click the submit button and await for follow up details via your mail.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date, you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln, and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website.
How to Access Your YouWin Account
- Visit the login page https://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php
- Enter your email address (used for the registration) and password
- Then click “Sign In”
YouWin Registration 2021 Notice
This is the the information from the YouWin official website and it states
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicant must be up to 20 years of age and not more than 45 years of age
- You must have a valid means of identification.
- Your proposed business plan or already existing one must be within Nigeria and capable of providing employment.
- Applicant must have or present a business plan that must undergo serious scrutiny by a team of expert.
YouWin Registration 2021/2022 Closing Date
At the time of writing this article no details has been given yet. Stick around for more update or better still drop a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.
FAQs on YouWin Registration 2021
If so confused about what YouWin Connect is all about. There are still very much bordered. As a result, the page which has been officially created to deal with such question will answer FAQs such as;
- What are the Objectives of YouWiN! Connect?
- What is the YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education?
- Who can apply for YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education?
- What is YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- Who can apply for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- What are the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building Targeted Sectors?
- How do I apply for the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- When can I apply for the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- What types of business can apply for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
If you have any question about YouWin Registration 2021, kindly use the comment section below.
YouWin Portal : www.youwinconnect.org.ng| YouWin Connect
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us