Zamfara State Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020: The Zamfara State Scholarship Board (ZSSB) hereby invites application from suitable and qualified indigents students of the Kaduna State to apply for the ongoing local scholarship award for 2019/2020 academic session.
- Payments of bursary to the state indigenes studying in various institutions of higher learning both within and outside the country.
- Liaise with the Federal Scholarship Board and other relevant agencies to look for sponsorship to state indigenes particularly in overseas.
- Conduct interviews for the state indigenes to ascertain those eligible for sponsorship particularly in overseas.
- Conduct interview for the state indigenes to ascertain those eligible for the award of scholarship in the Nigerian Institutions of higher learning.
- Advise the students where necessary to go for a course that is relevant to our manpower needs.
- The board from time to time liaised with institutions to monitor student’s academic progress.
NB: All undergraduate students studying in public institutions of higher learning, and are yet to obtain Bank Account Number & BVN that they are to report to the following Banks for their accounts opening, according to their respective Institutions listed below:
1. Union Bank
* Federal University Gusau
* Abu Zaria
2. GT Bank
* Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
* College of Health Science Tsafe
3. Eco Bank
*Federal University Birnin Kebbi
* Shehu Shagari College of Education
4. Jaiz Bank
* ZACAS Gusau
* Federal Polytechnic Kaura
* Zamfara State university Mafara
* FCE(T) Gusau
* Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Mafara
* Federal University Dutsinma
7. Zenith Bank
* Kebbi State University Aleru
* Sokoto State University
* Federal College of Education Katsina
8. Polaris Bank
*Bayero University Kano
* umaru Musa Yaradua University Katsina
9. First Bank
10. Fidelity Bank
*Kesusta and others institutions
Basic Requirements for Zamfara State Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Read the following conditions to be satisfied for the award of Zamfara State Scholarship Carefully.
- All Candidates for Matriculation or IJMB courses need to apply after completion of their courses to submit fresh scholarship application forms for his/her Diploma or Degree Programmes
- (Only PRE-NCE, NCE, PRE-ND, ND, HND, IJMB, MATRICULATION AND UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS)
- All Candidates applying for Zamfara State Scholarship must be bonafide indigenes of Zamfara State
- All Non-Indigenes are not eligible for the award of Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are Government employees are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are undergoing sandwich courses are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All spill over Candidates is considered only with University extension Approval.
- All candidates must have secured an admission from recognised higher institutions of learning to study a course with supporting documents i.e Admission Letter.
- Students of private Universities/Institutions are not eligible for the awards of Zamfara State Scholarship, only public school students are considered.
NB: Candidate stands disqualified at any given time if found to have used fake documents or wrong information to the scholarship board.
Method of Application Zamfara State Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
- Kindly log on to https://portal.zamfarassb.org/ to create an account
- Fill and upload the necessary required information and documents
- The clock on the Register Now Button.
Not Specified.APPLY HERE
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829